Ngao Credit, a Credit only company in Nairobi is seeking to fill the position of a records officer. The successful candidate will work with paper documents, electronic files and do routine tasks like data entry, the organization, and cross-referencing of data.
- Diploma in records and archive management, Information sciences/studies or equivalent.
- Bachelor degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Certificate in Microsoft Office applications
- Updating and maintaining up to date file movement records.
- Conducting routine verification to ensure the integrity of the filing system.
- Handle all inquiries related to paperwork and documents.
Required education: Diploma, Associate’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: basic | Written: basic)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application
Application Link: Fuzu Jobs